To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A New Heart

Started in: Minneapolis, MN
Ended in: Southern MN
Pandora's Status: Not running

Here I am, sitting in an old Airstream trailer, in an old shed. Dave is letting my sleep in his trailer while my bike is being repaired. My Internet connectivity is through my cell phone (which is only at one bar of reception -- must be this all metal trailer).

Today I went to New Richmond, Wisconsin and picked up two new head gaskets. The gaskets are in Pandora and all she needs now is a new air filter and some engine adjustments! She will probably be running Thursday afternoon. I had some after market coolers attached to her mufflers to help with engine heat management.

It feels like the trip has really begun, now that I am out of the Twin Cities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home