To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Thursday, September 08, 2005

On the Road Again

Started in: Southern MN
Ended in: West Southern MN
Pandora's Status: Purring like a kitten

Pandora is running better then ever, literally. She sounds and operates like a completely different bike, a completely better bike. I am treating her like a cute little baby as I restart the break-in process.

Dave and Mary invited me to their house for supper. It was a nice, unexpected gift. After Supper, Dave and I went back and did some last minute tweaks on Pandora. When all was ready, I stored my gear in the sidecar and took off for my daughter's house. I arrived at my daughters around 11:30 pm.

On the way I met a nice couple that had been motorcycling for the last week-and-a-half. They were on their way back to Colorado via Rapid City, SD. They did not want to go back to their jobs...

Some official thank you's:

  • Dave: thanks for you tireless work on Pandora. I learned a lot watching you.
  • Mary: thanks for your tender spirit and calm support.
  • Jason: thanks for the great philosophy talks!

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jay Haase said...

Tim-bo, there are more juicy details I can't wait to tell to you!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Jay Haase said...

Daureen,

I can't wait to get Gage in the sidecar -- he has not ridden in it yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home