To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Friday, September 09, 2005

Making the Rounds

Started in: West Southern MN

Ended in: Northern Iowa

Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten

I had a blast with my daughter. She was a wonderful host. There was hot tea and warm blankets waiting for me when I arrived!

We celebrated her birthday a day early -- Happy 20th Brittney!

At night, I rode to my sister's house. I arrived around midnight. We are planning on going on a road trip together tomorrow. We will drive to southern Minnesota and pick up the white pickup and then convoy it back to the Cities...

We will return to Iowa on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home