To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Sunday, September 11, 2005

There and Back Again

Started in: Mankato, MN
Ended in: Northern Iowa
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten
Well, Steph and I made it back to her house in time. I got her home about an hour before she had to leave on an errand. It was very windy on the way back to her house, and often we were not able to go faster than 40 mph because of the headwind.

As soon as we arrived, we unpacked and I took a nice nap.

This evening I helped Alan, Levi, and Logan load hogs from one of their barns into a couple of semi trailers. It was an interesting experience.

About 30 minutes ago, I took Gage on his first bike ride. He seemed to like it. He alternated between sitting up and looking out the side to laying down and looking out.

Here is a pic of Steph, my sister, and I on our way back to her house.
Tomorrow I am going to give Levi and Logan rides to school in Pandora.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home