To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Friday, October 07, 2005

Last Full Day in Cali

Started in: By Los Angeles (at my sister's)
Ended in: By Los Angeles (at my sister's)
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten.
I am planning to leave Cali tomorrow morning. It has been a lot of fun, and very relaxing.

It was a special treat to be able to spend time with my nephew Jackson!

Last night I had a wonderful Thai supper with a new friend (a very beautiful, intelligent photographer). We talked late into the night -- it was wonderful, and very heartwarming.

I have a series of maps of old route 66. I plan to take as much of the route as I have time for. It would be great to find some old drive-in theater along the way.

Here is a picture of Action Jackson:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home