To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Leeching Wireless

Started in: Spearfish, SD
Ended in: ?
Pandora’s Status: Getting adjusted...

Right now, I am sitting on the sidewalk against the side of a Howard Johnson's. I am leeching off of their wireless internet and also have my laptop plugged into one of their external outlets. I feel like a real biker/computer dude bum!

Pandora is in the shop right now having some maintenance done. She should be done in a couple of hours and then I will head out again. Last night there was a lot of rain (it rained for about 4 hours).

I have a bunch of good pictures I will post soon -- I can't now because my camera is on the bike.

There is a cute girl that has walked by a couple of times, and Gage is working on her. Maybe we can have lunch together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home