To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Monday, September 19, 2005

Stand in the Place Where U R

Started in: Wisconsin, by the Dells
Ended in: Wisconsin, by the Dells
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten

This morning I called GMAC, and they said "No, we can not overnight the lien release -- we are sorry that another one of our representatives told you that..." The said the release would be mailed today from Kansas via normal mail. I guess that means I will get it on Wednesday.

Dad and I worked out my route to Cali -- I am going to go via Salt Lake City!

I changed oil in Pandora and washed her in preparation for the next beginning of my trip to California.

My Mom and I went out to eat for supper and then rented the movie
Hotel Rwanda. It is a very interesting movie about the genocide that occurred in Rwanda and how one man worked to save people.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Jay Haase said...

Daureen,

I completely agree with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home