To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Not Yet

Started in: Twin Cites, MN
Ended in: Wisconsin, by the Dells
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten (but not all day)

The release papers did not arrive. The story goes: GMAC has outsourced its lien release processing to a second company. That company has gotten behind in their processing. The soonest they will send out my papers is Monday -- ouch!

It gets even worse, the woman that bought my car had to pass up a trip to help Katrina victims because she does not have all the paperwork on my car :-(

GMAC said there is a chance their outsourcer could overnight the papers to me. They will call me on Monday if it works out. I am also go to check if the DMV will take a faxed lien release with a wet signature. Previously I asked them if they would take a faxed version of a signed copy, and they had said no. GMAC said they could fax me a copy as soon as the papers have been put in the mail to me by their outsourcer...

Since I can't leave for a few days, I decided to take a quick trip to Wisconsin to visit my parents -- now I am even further away from Cali! Even so, it is good to see my Mom and Dad.

Strange Math

OK, I have never gotten the cat's claw before. Not even from any of my previous girl friends -- what's up with that anyway!

Girls, tonight you have to give your husband or boyfriend or girlfriend the cat's claw. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about, the cat's claw is when a girl makes her hand into a claw and then goes "raaarow" in a seductive way.

Well, today, while I was at a stop light, a girl gave me the cat's caw. All I can figure is the following strange math:

  • Ural motorcycle = +1 on the 10 point scale
  • Biker dude look = +1 on the 10 point scale (for girls that like the biker look)

With a +2 going for me, I must have just eaked into the "cat claw range" for some women. Yay!

Sleep good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home