To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Release Me

Started in: West Southern MN
Ended in: Twin Cites, MN
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten

I left Brittney's around 10:00 am and arrived in the Cities around 4:00 pm. That seems to be really good time when one is driving a Ural.

The trip was nice, I did have to stop once and adjust Pandora's valves -- two of them seemed to tighten up a little bit after I adjusted them the day before. I switched from setting them at .004" to .005". She seems to be running fine right now.

I stopped in and saw Ashley for a little bit, picked up my mail and then went to my old house to pick up some more mail that had ended up there. No lien release yet...the mail comes at 4:00 tomorrow (Friday). I well let out a primal scream if the release arrives.

I saw an eagle on the way to the Cities, in St. Peter. See the pic below.

I stayed the night in a campground that was only 15 minutes from my old house -- I never knew it was there. It is a great campground that completely feels like it is NOT in the middle of the Cities. Here is a link to info on it:
Bunker Hill Campground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home