To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

You've Got Your Foot in My Laptop

Started in: West Southern MN
Ended in: West Southern MN
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten (with a new valve job)
Today I did chores: cleaned the motorcycle, washed clothes, adjusted valves, charged my solar collector...
When Brittney got home from college, we ran some errands, took down my tent (I was sleeping in her backyard), and then went on a picnic by a lake. After the picnic, we watched two movies we had rented from McDonalds. Afterwards, I wanted a burger and fries real bad...
During the movies, we discovered that last night, when I had clammered into Brittney's house to give her a good night kiss, the crunching noise we heard was in fact caused by my foot as it broke the screen of her laptop :-(
Brittney has a special college warranty on the laptop that might cover the repairs. If it's not covered, I will have to divert some flow her way to get it fixed.
Tonight Gage and I are sleeping inside, but he better not get too used to it.
Tomorrow I head back to the Cities to wait for the arrival of my lien release. The lien release will signify two things:
  • my final release from the Aztek
  • my final release from the Twin Cities :-)
Here is a picture of Brittney and I just after our picnic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home