To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Friday, September 16, 2005

There is Always Saturday

Started in: Twin Cites, MN
Ended in: Twin Cites, MN
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten

The lien release did not come today...now I am hoping for a Saturday delivery. It seems like a 50/50 chance of it coming on Saturday. I think the odds for a Monday delivery are 60/40 and a Tuesday delivery are 70/30.

I spent the day waiting, relaxing, and meditating (and reconciling my checkbook). At night, I went back to the Bunker campground and played harmonica by a nice fire. The moon was full and there were no clouds. It was a very beautiful night. Just before falling asleep I came to a whole set of very important and enlightening realizations (I hope they come to me again, and that I decide to write them down this time...).

My cell phone was dead most of the day -- I have to find a good place to charge it -- maybe at a restaurant tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home