To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Do the Dells

Started in: Wisconsin, by the Dells
Ended in: Wisconsin, by the Dells
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten
Last night, Mom, Dad, and I did not get home till around 2:00 am. :-)

We were busy partying with their neighbors at a local bar. I got to tear up the dance floor with this very fun, much, much older woman. An extremely danceable song was playing, and she had just given up on trying to get her husband on the dance floor. Somehow she decided to grab my hand and pull me out. We had a blast -- it was wonderful clean fun. Multiple times she told me "don't worry, nobody here knows you".

After a couple of sets of dancing I went and said thank you to her husband. He said, "No, thank you for taking her out there!" He happened to be wearing a t-shirt that said: "The liver is evil and must be punished".

I took both of my parents out on long Ural rides through the Dells. We had a great time. Later that evening my Mom and I put on a concert for my Dad. My Mom played her flute and I played my harmonica. It was hideously fun!

Add in one nice outdoor fire, an outdoor hot tub, some map route setting, and the day was done.

Here is a picture of my Mom and Dad and I:

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Jay Haase said...

Daureen,

You are very perceptive! Yes, he is in a Ural T!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home