To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Friday, September 23, 2005

2 Blocks

Started in: Minneapolis, MN
Ended in: Minneapolis, MN
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a kitten

Today, I found out that a tornado had in fact touched down at a distance of about 2 blocks from where I was camping. The tornado damaged or destroyed 14 houses in the vicinity.

No letter today -- go figure.

I had a wonderful campfire, practiced harmonica, and finished the book "Wicked". Here is my review of the book:

  • The first part of the book describing the Witch's childhood is very good and well thought out. The last part of the book where the author tries to tie his story into the original story feels extremely contrived and unwell thought out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home