To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Got Ignition?

Started in: Albuquerque, NM
Ended in: Albuquerque, NM
Pandora’s Status: Starting to act up.

No way, the URAL dealer just happens to be less than a mile away from the hotel I stayed in!

Pandora is at the shop right now, her ignition module acted up begin time while we were working on it. Hopefully we can get it fixed this time. I will know later today if the new part will be here tomorrow or Tuesday of next week...

The Ural dealership general manager thought that Ural might want to display my story on their web page. I am going to send an email to them later today with my info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home