To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Just Kindness

Started in: Albuquerque, NM
Ended in: Albuquerque, NM
Pandora’s Status: Apart at two shops.

I am flabbergasted.

The man I mentioned in a previous post, the man with the ignition module, is going to extra-ordinary means to help me out. He is literally spending hours on my behalf. He is the most helpful person I have yet to meet on my trip. He is working very closely with the Ural dealer to get on the road as soon as possible -- maybe even today.

It is a wonderful and strange thing to be helped so much by a stranger.

Right now I am sitting in a laundromat doing my laundry. Gage is with a bunch of his new friends and the Ural dealer. They offered to watch him while I did laundry. He is turning into a shop dog!

Official warm, thanks goes to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home