To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Monday, October 17, 2005

A Quiet Day

Started in: Clinton, OK
Ended in: Wellington, KS
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a very dirty kitten.

Today was a very warm day. I rode on route 66 all the way to Oklahoma City. At Oklahoma City I left route 66 and merged onto Interstate 35, North towards Minnesota. I decided not to stop ridding until I reached Kansas.

Maybe someday I will complete the route to Chicago on route 66. It would have been fun to find a drive-in movie theatre to watch with Gage and Pandora.

I changed both Pandora's engine and transmission oil today. She liked it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home