To Cali on Pandora

A man (me), his dog (Gage), their URal (a sidecar motorcycle named Pandora), a bunch of time (6 weeks), a lot of miles (to Cali and back), and a lot of flirting (yes, Gage is a constant flirt).

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Route 66 Got Me Again

Started in: Hereford, TX
Ended in: Clinton, OK
Pandora’s Status: Purring like a very dirty kitten.

Today was a great travel day. It was warm and sunny!

I'm tenting at a KOA. Its $17 for one night and includes wireless Internet!

Early this morning I crossed paths with route 66 and couldn't resist joining it again. I am really glad that I did because in Western Oklahoma, I found an original segment of route 66! I even drove on it for a while. It was wonderful and I felt calmly connected to the past again, like I did before, in the past :-))

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jay Haase said...

You know it!

He is a pesky little alien we picked up in Roswell, NM...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home